6/5/10

Super Junior wins award && My "KyuMin = real" prove~

Helllooooo everyone~


I just watched yesterdays performance of Suju's Bonamana && The part where they won again ^^ Unfortunally Kyuhyun was at the hospital for a surgery ='( And cuz' of that, Sungmin was unhappy the whole time~~~~ (I'm not happy about the fact that he was sad but that he was sad about Kyunnie~) Singing didn't go well either& during dancing he also didn't look well , esp. when he had to sing Kyunnie's part~ I already thought that it was because Kyunnie wasn't there and later I read that it really was because of Kyuhyun <>
Love how the other members kept calling his name~~ They really care about Kyunnie, just like Minnie~ Love the way how Super Junior care about each other~~ I wish I had such a good bond with friends~~ KyuHyun Figthinggg~~ Super Junior Hwaiting~~ KyuMinnn~~~ Fitghinggg~~



I was so happy when I saw todays performance since Miniee was feeling much much better *looked better* , so I hope that that means that Kyunnie is also doing well ^^
I heard that Kyunnie will perform again after some days of rest~~ Don't work to soon~~ You should think about your health~



No comments:

Post a Comment

A short "about me" + my blog:

My photo
I'm a high schooler who is more in the dream world than in the reality. I'm quite talkative if it's about Asians but if it's about other stuff i'm mostly quiet so please com and talk to me if you're Asian-obsessed like me ^^ I'm writing a story that I'll be uploading here, I write about life when I'm sad, since I don't have real friends to talk about it. And even if I know, nobody will read it, I'll just write it for my own good. I'm going to post translations on my blog of my favorite songs and other stuff ^^